To hear the briefing
A few major news events in the near future, it is worth sorting out
1. Australia’s new prime minister says he doesn’t feel the need to choose between the US and China. After Singapore, another U.S. Asia-Pacific ally expressed its hope for neutrality. This kind of stance never existed during the Cold War between the US and the Soviet Union, especially Australia.
2. Myanmar opened the second China energy channel.
3. South Korea requests to take back the US wartime command.
4. Japan officially supports the Belt and Road Initiative.
5. Vietnam stated that the most important partner in the future is China.
6. Singapore and China upgrade the free trade zone. Singapore was fierce when it was anti-China, but now it is unambiguously pro-China. Perhaps blood is thicker than water.
7. Thailand announced that it will use the absolute power of the royal family to ensure that the China-Thailand high-speed rail economic belt will start in full swing. Thailand’s royal family no longer tolerates the pro-American faction in parliament.
8. Israel leased the military port Haifa to China. This was unexpected and significant.
9. With the opening of the Shanghai-London Stock Connect between China and the UK, the UK has provided strong support for China’s financial stability and security. In recent years, the UK has been criticizing China in words, but in fact it still wants to cooperate with China.
Facebook : Three Six O Academy ทรี ซิกส์ โอ อะคาเดมี
Youtube : ThreeSixO Academy # Browse your Opportunities
Line OA : @ThreeSixOAcademy
Twitter : 360AcademyTH
Tel : 063-9876593